By Victor V. Kulish
Hierarchic Electrodynamics and unfastened Electron Lasers: options, Calculations, and useful Applications offers interesting new primary thoughts within the phenomenon of hierarchical electrodynamics as a brand new path in physics. targeting the main conception of hierarchic oscillations and waves, this publication specializes in the various purposes of nonlinear idea in numerous forms of high-current unfastened Electron Lasers (FEL), together with their fundamental functionality within the calculation equipment used to investigate numerous multi-resonant, multi-frequency nonlinear FEL models.
This is taken into account the 1st ebook to:
- Completely and systematically describe the root of hierarchical electrodynamics as a brand new course of physics
- Fully symbolize the physics of high-current FEL―and linked models―from the hierarchic oscillation wave standpoint
- Cover the multi-harmonic nonlinear conception of latest forms of digital units, corresponding to plasma-beam and two-stream FEL
- Formulate and substantiate the idea that of cluster femtosecond FEL
- Analyze functional clients for a brand new new release of an international "Star Wars" strategic security systems
These matters contain a variety of disciplines. utilizing a number of real-world examples to demonstrate info and ideas, the ebook deals a mathematical origin to discover FEL functions in addition to research hierarchic plasma-like electrodynamic platforms and femto-second clusters of electromagnetic power. Assembling fragmented recommendations from present literature, the writer re-examines vintage methods with a view to boost new insights and accomplish medical breakthroughs.