Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook: With Exercises and by Ronelle Alexander, Ellen Elias-Bursac
By Ronelle Alexander, Ellen Elias-Bursac
3 professional languages have emerged within the Balkan quarter that used to be previously Yugoslavia: Croatian in Croatia, Serbian in Serbia, and either one of those languages plus Bosnian in Bosnia-Herzegovina. Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook introduces the scholar to all 3. Dialogues and routines are awarded in each one language, proven part through part for simple comparability; furthermore, Serbian is rendered in either its Latin and its Cyrillic spellings. lecturers may perhaps opt for a unmarried language to take advantage of within the lecture room, or they could familiarize scholars with all 3. This renowned textbook is now revised and up to date with present maps, dialogue of a Montenegrin language, suggestion for self-study rookies, an extended word list, and an appendix of verb varieties. It additionally gains: • All dialogues, workouts, and homework assignments to be had in Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian • school room workouts designed for either small-group and full-class paintings, taking into consideration greatest oral participation • interpreting choices written by way of Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian authors in particular for this e-book • Vocabulary lists for every person part and whole glossaries on the finish of the booklet • a brief lively movie, on an accompanying DVD, to be used with bankruptcy 15 • short grammar causes after every one discussion, with a cross-reference to extra special grammar chapters within the spouse ebook, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Grammar.
Read or Download Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook: With Exercises and Basic Grammar, 2nd Edition PDF
Similar linguistics books
Because the ebook of his advent to Theoretical Linguistics (1968), Sir John Lyons grew to become some of the most very important and the world over well known individuals to the examine of linguistics. In a profession which spanned a number of a long time, he addressed himself to a huge diversity of problems with primary value and is very famous for his seminal two-volume paintings, Semantics (1977).
This ebook, "The Yurok Language: Grammar, Texts, Lexicon", via Robins, R. H. , is a replication of a publication initially released prior to 1958. it's been restored by way of people, web page by means of web page, so you may perhaps get pleasure from it in a kind as as regards to the unique as attainable. This publication was once created utilizing print-on-demand expertise.
- Loan Verbs in Maltese: A Descriptive and Comparative Study (Studies in Semitic Languages & Linguistics) by Manwel Mifsud (1994-12-01)
- Mutative Media: Communication Technologies and Power Relations in the Past, Present, and Futures (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- Applied Linguistics and Language Teacher Education (Educational Linguistics)
- Get Your Tenses Right
- Focus on Advanced English: C.A.E.for the Revised Exam: Teacher's Book (Focus on advanced English CAE)
- The Assassination of Jacques Lemaigre Dubreuil: A Frenchman between France and North Africa (History and Society in the Islamic World) by Jr., William A. Hoisington published by Routledge
Additional info for Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook: With Exercises and Basic Grammar, 2nd Edition
2. Не, мо̀ја је, нѝј е тво̀ја! 1. Да ли смо другови? Штa је тво̀је, то је и мо̀је! О̀во је наша црна мачка. ☞ Instead of mačka and crna mačka use dòbra knjiga, mala òlovka, lepi [E] lijepi [J] udžbenik. ☞ Replace mòja and tvòja with njena [B,C,S] njèzina [C], njègova, njihova. B2 Bosnian 1. Vidiš li ònog nìskog gospòdina? 2. Da, vidim i nìskog gospòdina i nìsku gospođu. Croatian 1. Vidiš li ònog nìskog gospòdina? 2. Da, vidim i nìskog gospòdina i nìsku gospođu.
Ali mora ùčiti! Òna čìta udžbenik, piše dòmaću zàdaću i vježbu. Njèzin prijatelj Gòran ju zòve. On žèli gledati jèdan dobar hr̀v atski film. Mogu li ga gledati zajedno? Òna žèli, ali nè može. Mora ùčiti. Òn a mora ùčiti i u ùtorak i u srijedu, ali može gledati film u pètak. Gòran mora ràditi u pètak. On može gledati film u sùbotu. I òna može u sùbotu. Serbian Latin Nàd a ne žèli da ùči u nèdelju. Òna žèli da gleda film. Ali mora da ùči! Òna čìta udžbenik, piše dòmaći zadàtak i vežbu.
1. Òдлично! Онда се видимо у среду. ☞ Replace gledati and film with a) čìtati and velika knjiga; b) kùpiti and pas; c) pìsati and teško pìsmo; d) ùčiti and bòsanski jèzik, hr̀vatski jèzik or srpski jèzik. Replace ùčiti with a) čìtati and nèmački [E] njèmački [J] časopis; b) pìsati and ròman; c) vežbati [E] vježbati [J] and bòsanski jèzik, hr̀vatski jèzik or srpski jèzik. Replace the italicized days of the week with other weekdays. B6 Questions to ask each other, using phrases and vocabulary from 2A1, 2A3 and 2A4: A1 [B,C] Zašto stùdenti žèle ùčiti zajedno?