By Saurabh Bhatia
Build uncomplicated to complex functions in Rails four via 10 intriguing projects
About This Book
- Build fascinating program situations with Rails 4
- Upgrade your wisdom for the newest adjustments within the Rails framework
- Follow the project-based method of construction purposes from easy to complex ability levels
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a developer who's already acquainted with the fundamentals of the Rails framework and feature formerly labored with Rails 3.2 or previous, then this is often the perfect e-book for you. it's assumed that you've a few previous event with the improvement of purposes. This booklet may also help you to improve your current wisdom and in addition make sure its applicability. you can be anticipated to setup Rails, MySQL / PostgreSQL, Mongodb and required dependencies themselves.
What you are going to Learn
- Learn approximately new syntaxes and semantics brought in Rails four and their functional usage
- Discover new how you can use the parts and gemstones from past models of Rails
- Set up full-text seek, unending scroll, and modal boxes
- Create mountable engines and make the code reusable
- Make a number of APIs (such as Google Maps and Twitter) paintings with every one other
- Create API-only functions to function a backend for cellular applications
- Understand the fundamentals of the hot trying out framework in Rails 4
- Create a video sharing site utilizing Rails four besides HTML5 and CSS3 concepts
Rails is a speedily relocating, open resource, internet improvement framework, and maintaining to hurry with it's a sizeable activity. you've gotten already equipped purposes utilizing it, yet there were major adjustments within the syntax and semantic of the Rails framework within the newest upgrade.
Rails four program improvement Hotshot exhibits you the way to construct the most well-liked forms of functions utilizing Rails four, and highlights new how one can do issues. The publication additionally heavily follows most of the top practices, gemstones, and renowned options already identified to the group, and tracks the adjustments in those. This e-book brings new rules to refactor and restructure code to make it practice higher in creation, and allows you to write production-ready code.